Sonicaid Team 3 Series Fetal/Maternal Monitor
Designed to improve the standard of obstetric care, this new stylish design does not dominate the bedside, yet continues to offer a clear visual of the status of the fetus.
The Sonicaid Team 3 Series is easy to use and intuitive via the icon driven touchscreen, and the fetal heart rate can be displayed as “Big Numbers” and auto-scales depending on single, twins or triplets monitoring for optimum visibility.
The NEW Team 3 Series is full of features to provide cost-effective, reliable and accurate fetal/maternal monitoring:
Automated Sonicaid Actogram and maternally sensed fetal movements are also available.
• Dual Fetal Movement Markers (Manual & Automatic).
• High Performance Audio for the most Sensitive Fetal Heart Detection.
• The latest Most Powerful Release of the World-Renowned Dawes-Redman CTG Analysis.
• Mains / Battery operation.
• Integral Patient Database with Trace Memory with Unlimited Storage Capacity.
• User Configurable Fetal & Maternal Alarm System.
Sonicaid Digital SR2/SR3 Waterproof Digital Dopplers.
These high sensitivity handheld Digital Dopplers are intended for general purpose screening of the fetal heart at all stages of pregnancy from as early as 8-10 weeks, right through to labour. The attached probes are waterproof (IPX7) for high sensitivity FHR detection in both normal use and in waterbirth monitoring.
Choose between 2MHz (SR2) or 3MHz (SR3) fixed probe options. The 2MHz model is a general purpose probe for use at all stages of pregnancy. The 3MHz probe is the probe of choice for many clinicians for use in early gestation.
• Big Numbers & Trace Displayed in High Resolution Colour.
• Multi-Functional Display.
• Data Storage on Micro SD Cards.
• Integrated Charging & Connectivity.
• High Sensitivity Probes.
• Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction.